At Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Flagstone our warm and caring environment promotes a sense of belonging, where children feel loved, safe, and secure.
We believe in the importance of play to encourage discovery, exploration, imagination, and problem solving. We also understand children learn and develop at their own pace and must be given time and support to blossom and feel a strong sense of self.
Our centre provides all children with nutritious meals prepared onsite by our centre chef. Extracurricular activities are also included in our daily fee. These exciting programs include:
- Weekly yoga sessions with a qualified yoga instructor,
- A weekly nutrition program with a professional chef,
- Weekly Japanese lessons,
- Weekly gardening programs, and
- A weekly sports program with Jumping Jim's.
We understand the benefits and importance of being in the outdoors investigating and exploring in our wonderful nature playgrounds. These areas are designed to engage the children and stimulate the senses, encouraging creative play. Our wonderful staff are qualified early childhood leaders, who are passionate about learning and providing a loving and supportive environment to our families and our community.
We operate 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays), and we are open from 6.30am - 6pm.
We look forward to welcoming your family to our Imagine family.
Our centre specific features include:
- Large and small outdoor environments that include adventure forts, swings, bridges, vegetable gardens, and old-fashioned water pumps;
- Interactive whiteboards in our classrooms;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age;
- A Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher;
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training;
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records;
- A Vacation Care Program;
- Extracurricular activities including yoga, fitness classes, and Japanese language lessons;
- Nutritious meals;
- A free Kindergarten Pack for all Kindergarten students with a drink bottle, backpack, hat, and polo shirt;
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program;
- Free barista coffee for parents; and
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program.
Clementine Cassidy2020-06-28 01:00:412020-06-29 13:10:13Flagstone July Calendar of Events
Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Flagstone has partnered with Nurch to provide our families with Australia’s first childcare loyalty reward program.
What this means for our families…
You don’t need to do anything different. It’s fast (and free!) to join – and once you’re in, it’s all go. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on childcare fees. Your points build up in no time and you can redeem for heaps of great Perks.
Nurch is simple:
- No membership card to swipe. Points are automatically added.
- Access your points via the Nurch web app.
- Just 300 points and you can redeem a digital gift card valued at $10.
- Over 80 leading retailer digital gift cards to select from.
- Increase your earn through loyalty and bonus offers.
To find out more information about Nurch, visit nurch.com.au
Ready to join Nurch? Speak to our friendly centre director today!
Register your interest today!