Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Marsden provides an inspiring learning environment that will give your children the best possible start to their educational journey.
Our newly built centre boasts modern classrooms, designed to encourage creativity, individuality, and self-confidence. We utilise the latest technology throughout our centre, including the use of interactive whiteboards in our classrooms.
Our large outdoor areas are will capture your child's imagination and encourage creative play and adventure, as they explore water stations, mud kitchens, adventure forts, and our vegetable and herb garden.
Carefully selected excursions and incursions will immerse your child into a world of further learning, while lessons from our dedicated Educators are complemented with extracurricular activities offered at no extra cost to families. These activities include:
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor,
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef,
- Weekly Japanese lessons, and
- Weekly fitness classes with a qualified personal trainer.
As part of the sustainability programs in the centre, the children will participate in taking care of the vegetable and herb gardens. Our fresh produce is used in centre cooking lessons.
We recognise that excellent nutrition is important in the growth and development of our children, therefore we provide all children with nutritious meals created by our onsite chef from fresh and local ingredients.
We operate 52 weeks a year (excluding public holidays), and we are open from 6.30am - 6.30pm.
Contact us today to book a tour of our centre. We look forward to welcoming your family to our Imagine family.
Our centre specific features include:
- Free barista made coffee and a breakfast treat for parents each morning;
- Fresh and nutritious meals for your children prepared by our onsite chef;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age;
- A Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher;
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training;
- A free Kindergarten Pack for Kindergarten children including a hat, drink bottle, backpack, and polo shirt;
- Exciting extracurricular activities to complement your child's learning;
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program;
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records; and
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program.
Clementine Cassidy2020-06-28 01:00:252020-06-29 13:09:18Marsden July Calendar of Events
Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Marsden has partnered with Nurch to provide our families with Australia’s first childcare loyalty reward program.
What this means for our families…
You don’t need to do anything different. It’s fast (and free!) to join – and once you’re in, it’s all go. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on childcare fees. Your points build up in no time and you can redeem for heaps of great Perks.
Nurch is simple:
- No membership card to swipe. Points are automatically added.
- Access your points via the Nurch web app.
- Just 300 points and you can redeem a digital gift card valued at $10.
- Over 80 leading retailer digital gift cards to select from.
- Increase your earn through loyalty and bonus offers.
To find out more information about Nurch, visit nurch.com.au
Ready to join Nurch? Speak to our friendly centre director today!
Register your interest today!