At Imagine we believe that children are capable learners and therefore provide optimum opportunities for all children to be successful learners for their onward learning journey.
Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor;
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef;
- Weekly sports program;
- Weekly Japanese lessons;
- Weekly gardening programs;
- Interactive whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs.
We believe in creating a learning environment that is of interest to the children, that will encourage them to explore their own abilities. Children learn significantly through play and intentional experiences. As Educators’ we observe children on a daily basis and realise the significance of scaffolding the childrens’ development at their own individual levels. Children are much more likely to reach their full potential in life when their family and education and care service work together. These benefits are evident when families and Educators’ exchange information regularly and collaborate on consistent approaches to daily routines, child development and learning.
We strive to create a partnership with families ensuring together that we are providing your child with the best possible start on their learning journey of life.
Our centre specific features include;
- Access to our very own walk in bird aviary, hand-raised animals and regular hands-on encounters with Imagine’s very own incursions from Seaworld.
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age and vacation care,
- Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher,
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training,
- Operating 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays) 6:30am – 6:30pm,
- Online access to your children’s educational program and developmental records,
- Large outdoor Adventure playgrounds,
- Comprehensive transition to school programs.
Clementine Cassidy2019-12-30 11:23:162019-12-30 10:49:19Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Nerang - January Events
Kate Taylor2019-11-12 10:15:112019-12-12 13:41:03Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Nerang December/January Vacation Care
Register your interest today!
Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Nerang has partnered with Nurch to provide our families with Australia’s first childcare loyalty reward program.
What this means for our families…
You don’t need to do anything different. It’s fast (and free!) to join – and once you’re in, it’s all go. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on childcare fees. Your points build up in no time and you can redeem for heaps of great Perks.
Nurch is simple:
- No membership card to swipe. Points are automatically added.
- Access your points via the Nurch web app.
- Just 300 points and you can redeem a digital gift card valued at $10.
- Over 80 leading retailer digital gift cards to select from.
- Increase your earn through loyalty and bonus offers.
To find out more information about Nurch, visit nurch.com.au
Ready to join Nurch? Speak to our friendly centre director today!