At Imagine our mission is to exceed all expectations in providing quality early childhood education and care. We have created a learning environment for children that is warm and nurturing, and will encourage them to explore their own abilities.
Our beautiful childcare centre has been designed in-line with our dedication to providing quality education and care. Large modern classrooms are equipped with carefully selected educational resources that complement our curriculum. Children's learning is enhanced through the use of interactive whiteboards. Our exciting outdoor playscapes are equipped with adventure forts, sandpits, water pumps, and vegetable and herb gardens.
We offer a number of benefits for our famliies included in our daily fee. Your children will enjoy nutritious meals prepared by our onsite chef from fresh and local ingredients.
Our extracurricular activities will enhance your child's learning journey and include:
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor,
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef,
- A weekly sports program with Jumping Jim's,
- Weekly Japanese lessons, and
- Weekly gardening programs.
Children learn through play and intentional experiences. As Educators we observe children on a daily basis and realise the significance of scaffolding the children's development at their own individual levels. These benefits are evident when families and Educators exchange information regularly and collaborate on consistent approaches to daily routines, child development, and learning.
We strive to create a partnership with families that ensures we are working together to provide the best possible start to your child's learning journey.
We operate 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays), and we are open from 6:30am – 6:30pm. We look forward to welcoming your family to our Imagine family.
Our centre specific features include;
- Our very own walk in bird aviary and hand-raised animals;
- Large outdoor play areas complete with adventure forts, sandpits, water pumps, and vegetable and herb gardens;
- Modern classrooms with interactive whiteboards;
- Nutritious meals for all children;
- Free barista coffee for parents;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age;
- An exciting Vacation Care Program;
- A Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher;
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training;
- A free Kindergarten Pack which includes a hat, drink bottle, backpack, and polo shirt;
- Online access to your children’s educational program and developmental records;
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program;
- Large outdoor adventure playgrounds; and
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program.
Register your interest today!