- Above Award Wages and Professional Development Opportunities
- Career Progression and Supportive Management Team
- We can assist successful applicants with qualification recognition process and VIT registration processes
We are seeking fully qualified, highly skilled and experienced Early Childhood Teachers to deliver quality programs throughout our services.
Did you know that individual incentives worth $9000, plus relocation support is available for qualified early childhood teachers moving from New Zealand to Victoria? We have multiple locations throughout Victoria such as Cranbourne, Oakleigh, Coburg, Werribee, Doncaster, Melton, Narre Warren, Ballarat and Wodonga. We also have interstate employment opportunities throughout New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Government incentives may not apply, inquire to find out more.
- Your passion and enthusiasm will see you lead a classroom by effectively engaging with educators, families, children and the wider community to implement the educational program
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your classroom and flexible routines
- You will work as a lead educator to provide creative learning experiences
- To mentor and lead your team to include collaboration, reflection and respect
- Continue to learn and have extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- To work at all times in compliance with Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations to meet high quality standards
- Networking with relevant stakeholders in the local community
- To provide comprehensive transition programs for the children
- Beautiful brand-new early learning centres
- Abecedarian (3A) Training Opportunities
- Leading indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Professional development and leadership programs
- Negotiable salary and conditions
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Innovative learning environments where you can build strong pedagogical practice
- Supportive management team
If you are motivated to join a team of creative professionals who are committed to educating children through an inspiring curriculum and inclusive workplace, please fill in the form on this page.