Refer a Friend Promotion – Terms and Conditions
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE REFER A FRIEND BONUS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST FIRST BE MET:
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. The first applicant must inform the Recruitment Team that the second applicant is their friend and sign the Refer a Friend Agreement Form.
- The first applicant must be offered, and accept, their position within 7 days of their offer.
- The second applicant must also be offered, and accept, their position within 7 days of their offer.
- Provided the above conditions are met, each employee will then receive a $250 Sign on Bonus after the first week of the second employee’s employment.
5. Each employee will then receive another $250 Probation Bonus after the second employee has been actively employed with Imagine Childcare for 6 months, provided that the first employee (the original referrer) is still employed at the centre also.
6. To be eligible for the $250 Probation Bonus, each employee must have completed their 6 months of ordinary hours set out in their employment contract.
7. Referred employees must have a recognised qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care (Certificate III, Diploma, Early Childhood Teacher).
8. Refer a friend bonus valid until 1st October 2023, second instalments will be honoured if the employee has commenced by this date. Refer a friend bonus is centre specific.
Note: For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, first applicant and first employee is the referrer, and second applicant and second employee is the friend being referred.