At Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Templestowe, our aim is to give your child the best start in life by providing exceptional early education and care.
Our experienced, long-term Educators are dedicated to your child's individual learning journey. We provide a stimulating play-based curriculum that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework. We recognise that children learn through investigative and exploratory play. With this in mind, we have designed open ended play spaces that give children the opportunity to explore and use imagination, as well as engage in decision making and problem solving.
We recognise the importance of excellent nutrition to a child's growth and development. We provide nutritious meals to all of our children as part of our daily fee.
Our centre offers weekly extracurricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include:
- A music and movement program,
- Yoga lesson with a qualified yoga instructor,
- A weekly sports program,
- Weekly cooking classes, and
- Mandarin lessons.
We also recognise the importance of teaching children to nurture and have respect for their environment. We actively involve children in sustainable gardening, recycling, up cycling, using sustainable materials, water and energy conservation, and community projects.
We are open 52 weeks a year, from 7.15am - 6.30pm (public holidays excluded).
Contact us today to arrange a tour of our childcare centre. We look forward to welcoming you to our Imagine family!
Our centre specific features include:
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age;
- Incursions and excursions to complement our curriculum;
- Extracurricular activities;
- Freshly prepared, nutritious meals;
- A Victorian Government Funded Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher;
- A qualified Kindergarten Teacher who holds their Masters of Teaching;
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program;
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training;
- Interactive whiteboard technology in our classrooms for children aged 3-5 years of age; and
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program.
Clementine Cassidy2020-08-29 11:58:272020-09-01 15:53:03Templestowe Calendar of Events
Register your interest today!