At Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten, our mission is to exceed all expectations in early childhood education and care. We are proud of the wonderful centre we have created for the families in our community.
Children learn through exploratory play, and our large open-ended play spaces allow children to explore, use imagination, as well as engage in decision making and problem solving in order to make sense of their world.
To complement your child's learning, our centre provides extracurricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include:
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor,
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef,
- Weekly Japanese lessons,
- Weekly gardening programs, and
- Weekly fitness classes with Jumping Jim's.
Children also enjoy nutritious meals prepared by our onsite chef, while parents can relax in our state-of-the-art parent lounge and enjoy a free barista made coffee every morning upon drop-off.
We recognise the importance of using early education programs to nurture children’s respect and understanding of their natural environment. We focus on genuine connections and contributions to caring for our natural world by involving children in sustainable gardening, recycling, up cycling, using sustainable materials, water and energy conservation, and community projects.
We operate 52 weeks a year (excluding public holidays), and we are open from 6.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Contact us today to book a tour of our centre. We look forward to welcoming you to our Imagine family!
Our centre specific features include:
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age;
- An exciting Vacation Care Program;
- A Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher;
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training;
- Exciting extracurricular activities;
- Nutritious meals;
- A free Kindergarten Pack for all Kindergarten children with a hat, drink bottle, backpack, and polo shirt;
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records;
- Interactive whiteboards in our classrooms;
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program;
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program; and
- FREE barista coffee for parents.
Clementine Cassidy2020-08-28 01:00:322020-09-01 15:54:06Southport Calendar of Events
Register your interest today!