At Imagine we believe that children are capable learners and therefore provide optimum opportunities for all children to be successful learners for their onward learning journey.
Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor;
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef;
- Weekly Japanese lessons;
- Weekly gardening programs;
- Weekly fitness classes with a qualified personal trainer;
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs.
We recognise that children learn through exploratory play and with this in mind have designed large open ended play spaces that allow children to explore, use imagination, as well as engage in decision making and problem solving in order to make sense of their world. We also recognise the importance of using early education programs to nurture children’s respect and understanding of their natural environment. We focus on genuine connections and contributions to caring for our natural world by involving children in sustainable gardening, recycling, up cycling, use of sustainable materials, water and energy conservation and community projects.
Our centre specific features include;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age and vacation care,
- Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher,
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training,
- Operating 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays) 6:30am – 6pm,
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records,
- Comprehensive transition to school programs.
Clementine Cassidy2020-03-28 01:00:322020-03-31 11:43:23Southport April Calendar of Events
Clementine Cassidy2020-03-25 11:47:502020-03-25 11:47:50Southport Vacation Care
Register your interest today!
Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten has partnered with Nurch to provide our families with Australia’s first childcare loyalty reward program.
What this means for our families…
You don’t need to do anything different. It’s fast (and free!) to join – and once you’re in, it’s all go. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on childcare fees. Your points build up in no time and you can redeem for heaps of great Perks.
Nurch is simple:
- No membership card to swipe. Points are automatically added.
- Access your points via the Nurch web app.
- Just 300 points and you can redeem a digital gift card valued at $10.
- Over 80 leading retailer digital gift cards to select from.
- Increase your earn through loyalty and bonus offers.
To find out more information about Nurch, visit nurch.com.au
Ready to join Nurch? Speak to our friendly centre director today!